[mod_python] Setting up the httpd.conf or whatever it is called on your distro for psp AND ps AND . . .???

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:20:39 EDT 2008

All I want to do is sett up mod_python so that I can have xxxx.html
with python in it AND be able to call .py files from html AND .psp. I
have gotten each to work by itself, so it is not like my system is
broken. Ah ya, 7:10 Kubuntu. Apache, mod_python, current versions.

What would I need to do with the conf to get this to work? Am I not
understanding something here? Maybe I don't need to set up all three?
I just want to write HTML pages that use python and can call python to
help with forms and also for dynamic content creation from a
postgreSQL DB... maybe launch a python based game server or client.
Thanks lots!

--
Douglas E Knapp