[mod_python] Problem getting the Publisher handler to return nothing

Charles Collis charles.collis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:35:50 EST 2008

Hadn't tried it before, but have now - unfortunately still no joy.

If I return 'apache.HTTP_NO_CONTENT' my browser then shows a blank page with
'24' at the top which presumably is the code for 'HTTP_NO_CONTENT'.

If I raise the error:

raise apache.HTTP_NO_CONTENT, apache.OK (whether I put ',apache.OK' there or
not),

I get an error message in browser saying:

'TypeError: exceptions must be classes, instances, or strings
(deprecated), not int'