[mod_python] Problems with mod_python

Martha Zimet zimet at manray.com
Wed Jan 23 15:14:22 EST 2008

I have followed your nstructions and I am still running into
the same problem, that is, only the source displays. I am running
mod_pyton version 3.1 have verified that is is indeed loaded
by checking the httpd error log per the document you referred
me to.

Any more suggestions? My configuration file has the following:

<Directory /python>
    AddHandler mod_python .py
    PythonHandler mptest
    PythonDebug On
</Direcory>

I have tried it also with a /test directory with the same result.
Any light you can shed would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

/martha

On Thu Jan 24  6:30 , "Graham Dumpleton"  sent: