[mod_python] Apache/mod_python: Registering a request handler dynamically

Samuel Abels newsgroups at debain.org
Sun Dec 28 16:51:34 EST 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-29 at 08:34 +1100, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> Are you saying you want one script to be able to work under either CGI
> or mod_python?

Yes, but that is only part of the problem. I am working with a software
package that is supposed to be distributed to users who have little to
no technical experience, and who may also have no access to change
Apache directives. In other words, I am trying to make a package that
runs under pretty much any server setup no matter what.

In other words, using WSGI is a different problem that needs to be
solved as well, but does not help if a server has no support for it.

-Samuel