[mod_python] when to use PSP handler, when to use Publisher handler

David Jackson davidj411 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:28:12 EST 2008

I am wondering if there are any docs that might address these questions:

1) can PSP handler and Publisher handler be used simultaneously? is it
advisable to use one or the other, but not both? what are the differences
b/t the two in terms of performance?

2) what is difference b/t directives

     A) *AddHandler* -
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_mime.html#addhandler
     B) *SetHandler* -
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_mime.html#sethandler

it seems like you could use either, but which is best? sethandler seems to
be for all files at directory level, while addhandler allows you to specify
the extension.

    my httpd.conf working config is posted below, questionable parts are in
*bold.
*Can someone advise on if this configuration will work?

*<Directory "C:/Documents and Settings/davidj411/My Documents/www/pybin">
  AllowOverride None
  Options None
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all