[mod_python] Anyone had problems with BeautifulSoup?

Bart scarfboy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 17:56:23 EST 2008

Has anyone had consistency problems using BeautifulSoup from mod_python?
It looks like after module reloads (vampire, m_p 3.1; have not tested
it elsewhere),
the object's functions may be uninitiated, in my case leading findAll
calls to do nothing.
(even though the BS object constructed every handler call).

I've got a number of things that it could be causd by to check into
but I thought I'd ask, just in case someone has figured this out.

Regards,
--Bart