[mod_python] Problems w/ sqlite3

Pawel Oleksik oleksik at awa.mat.agh.edu.pl
Mon Dec 15 04:35:42 EST 2008

Hi,

I've problem with connection mod_python and sqlite3. Google cannot solve the
problem too.

Environment: <brand fresh slackware 12.2>
- apache 2.2.10
- python 2.5.2
- sqlite3 v. 3.6.6.2
- mod_python 3.3.1

Symptoms:
1) a database cannot be opened from procedures managed via mod_python
   however the same procedures work fine in interactive mode,
   (it's rather not a problem of rights to files),

2) searching for possible reasons I fount something surprising
 in interactive mode: 		sqlite3.sqlite_version == '3.6.6.2'
 in "mod_python mode" :  	sqlite3.sqlite_version == '3.3.7'

Could you tell me how to solve this problem?

Best regards
Pawel