[mod_python] Post of image data

Jon McKamey jmcKamey at neatreceipts.com
Mon Apr 28 10:46:41 EDT 2008

Hey folks,

I'm working on a project using mod_python, and for the most part I'm
pretty happy with it, it rocks.  However I'm having some problems
getting raw data via POST and a form.  The thread at
helped a lot, but I can't seem to get the last piece in place.

If anyone can drop a simple example of an HTML page to go with the rest
of that example, it would be a huge help.  I'm sure there is something
simple with the HTML form ACTION or METHOD that I'm missing, but I just
can't get an example to work.

Thanks in advance for the help