[mod_python] Sendfile & request answer

Dominique.Holzwarth at ch.delarue.com Dominique.Holzwarth at ch.delarue.com
Thu Apr 24 07:27:15 EDT 2008

Well, is there a way to send out more than _one_ response? Like, sending the file first and right after sending the html page or so?

I've tried the 'internal_redirect' as in the manual there's written:

internal_redirect( new_uri)
Internally redirects the request to the new_uri. new_uri must be a string.
The httpd server handles internal redirection by creating a new request object and processing all request phases. Within an internal redirect, req.prev will contain a reference to a request object from which it was redirected.

So I thought by calling req.internal_redirect() after req.sendfile() I would get another request for which I could generate my html page answer. But that didn't seem to work... :-/

Dominique