[mod_python] Installation Problems on Macbook Pro x86_64

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 00:52:40 EDT 2008

2008/4/16 Joe Moore <moore.joseph at gmail.com>:
> Thanks so much Graham!
> Great docs! I wish I had found them earlier. I just changed the Apache
> directive for the directory to AllowOverride All and everything now seems to
> be working. On to adding MySQL to the party.

Just be warned that getting MySQL wrappers for Python built to be 64
bit is apparently a bit of a nightmare. Hopefully the MySQL people
have come out with a recipe for doing it.

Otherwise, search the mod_python, mod_wsgi and comp.lang.python lists
for discussions about other peoples steps for getting it working.

If stuck, come back here and I'll try and find the post where someone
worked it all out.

Graham