[mod_python] Setting the python executable

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 06:44:14 EDT 2008

MoinMoin works okay on mod_wsgi as well. Go look at MoinMoin documentation.

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithMoinMoin
  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithDjango

You can install mod_python and mod_wsgi at same time, but important
that your Python version uses a shared library. The installation
issues document I pointed you to before talks about that.

Graham