[mod_python] accessing c++ functions from mod_python pages

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 01:04:56 EDT 2008

2008/4/11  <rahul.warhekar at edisphere.com>:
> hi all,
>
>  I am having problem in executing my c++ functions through .psp pages.
>  I have to run one of my application using written in c++ through
>  python.
>  Please help me if u have any kind of solution to this.

You don't give us enough information. What exactly are you trying to
do and what is the actual problem?

Are you trying to use Python extension modules written in C/C++, or
are you simply trying to find a way to execute a standalone program
which happens to be implemented in C/C++.

Explain and give examples, plus error messages or anything else you have.