[mod_python] location directive

jon heise jubei at csh.rit.edu
Sat Sep 15 20:55:51 EDT 2007

I'm trying to get modpython3 working with a location directive , i've
got the following in my apache conf:

<Location
/python>
    AddHandler mod_python
.py
    PythonHandler
mptest
    PythonDebug
On
    PythonPath "['/usr/local/www/html/test/'] +
sys.path"
</Location>

however when i hit /python on my webserver i get the following in my
error log:
[Sat Sep 15 20:54:28 2007] [error] [client 66.67.50.9] File does not
exist: /usr/local/www/html/python