[mod_python] MODPYTHON-225

Porcari Giovanni giovanni.porcari at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 06:26:20 EDT 2007

Il giorno 14/set/07, alle ore 11:57, Graham Dumpleton ha scritto:

> How did you install Python 2.5, from source code or a binary
> installer?
>
> The OS supplied Python framework is located at:
>
>   /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework
>
> In your case, for whatever reason is it instead at:
>
>   /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework
>
> I don't trust binary installers to not screw up my OS version so don't
> install them, thus don't know if them installing in
> /Library/Frameworks is what they do or not.
>
> Anyway, use:
>
>    -Wl,-F/Library/Frameworks

Sorry to bother you but I'm not very expert about this stuff so I
simply added to makefile the line you suggested me.
But it resulted in this error:

Makefile:18: *** missing separator.  Stop.

Can you explain the modification i have to do ?

Thank you
G.

original makefile:
--------------------
# Copyright 2004 Apache Software Foundation
#
#  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
#  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
#  You may obtain a copy of the License at
#
#      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
#  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
#  distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
#  WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
#  See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
#  limitations under the License.
#
# Originally developed by Gregory Trubetskoy.
#

LIBEXECDIR=/usr/local/apache2/modules
AP_SRC=
AP_SRC_OWN=
AP_SRC_GRP=
INSTALL=/usr/bin/install -c
PYTHON_BIN=/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/
python
PY_STD_LIB=/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/
python2.5

all: dso

dso: do_dso

do_dso:
	@cd src && $(MAKE)
	@cd dist && $(MAKE) build
	@echo
	@echo 'Now su and make install'
	@echo '  (or, if you only want to perform a partial install,'
	@echo '   you can use make install_dso and make install_py_lib)'
	@echo

no_dso:
	@echo
	@echo "DSO compilation not available. (Probably because apxs could
not be found)."
	@echo

static: no_static

no_static:
	@echo
	@echo "Static compilation not available. (Probably because --with-
apache was not specified)."
	@echo

install: src/.install
	@if test "`cat src/.install`" = "dso"; then \
		$(MAKE) install_dso; \
		$(MAKE) install_py_lib; \
	else $(MAKE) install_static; fi

install_dso:	dso
	@echo
	@echo "Performing DSO installation."
	@echo
	$(INSTALL) -d $(DESTDIR)$(LIBEXECDIR)
	$(INSTALL) src/mod_python.so $(DESTDIR)$(LIBEXECDIR)
	@echo
	@echo "Now don't forget to edit your main config and add"
	@echo "    LoadModule python_module $(LIBEXECDIR)/mod_python.so"
	@echo "and if your configuration uses ClearModuleList, then also"
	@echo "    AddModule mod_python.c"
	@echo

install_py_lib:
	cd dist && $(MAKE) install_py_lib

clean:
	cd src && $(MAKE) clean
	cd dist && $(MAKE) clean
	cd test && $(MAKE) clean
	rm -f core

distclean: clean
	cd src && $(MAKE) distclean
	cd Doc && $(MAKE) distclean
	cd dist && $(MAKE) distclean
	cd test && $(MAKE) distclean
	rm -rf Makefile config.h config.status config.cache config.log \
		test/testconf.py

check:
	cd test && $(MAKE) check