[mod_python] Re: import requires apache restart?

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 01:03:03 EDT 2007

Even in mod_python 3.2.8, standard Python modules and packages are not
candidates for automatic reloading when using 'import'. Further, in
mod_python 3.2.8 the mod_python mechanism for reloading module
automatically has a lot of problems and you are really encouraged to
upgrade to mod_python 3.3.1. See:

  http://www.dscpl.com.au/wiki/ModPython/Articles/ModuleImportingIsBroken

Graham