[mod_python] Please urls with examples with applications build using mod_python

EdgardCosta edgardalvescosta at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 05:56:34 EST 2007

Hi everybody

I'm need two things. Urls examples with application that was builded
using mod_python and some tutorials that show how do i write menus bars,
and link it with other web pags and others things. I know how to do this
things with wxpython and C cross plataforms. But in a web i don't make
any ideia. I don't want to use Zope and Plones applications and the
others like that. I want to write the things by myself.

Best regards

exit()

--
EdgardCosta <edgardalvescosta at gmail.com>