[mod_python] How declared correctly the way in the pg.html to the apache server can resolv the script python correctly

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:55:38 EST 2007

You didn't supply any form arguments using a query string at the end
of the URL like I said you should.

You may want to do some research on the difference between form posts
using GET vs POST. The  publisher handler will accept either. The
names of the form arguments, which in your case there appear to be 2,
would be whatever you called the function parameters of your published
function. Since you have not even shown the prototype of your
published form function I have no idea what they are.

Graham