[mod_python] Re: Sending text/xml in a POST request gives "501 Method not implemented"

Gambit gambit at alpenjodel.de
Thu May 31 19:26:25 EDT 2007

Thanks for the information. This is very helpful, too bad it is bad news.

It seems this is related to the publisher handler rather than either
Apache or mod_python so I guess it could be possible to write my own
handler to allow this (which I've never done before, the publisher has
been good enough to me, until now.)

But... perhaps someone else has already written a custom handler for
these purposes?

Otherwise I guess I'll have to run a separate process to accept those
requests, perhaps using Python's BaseHTTPServer...

Regards,