[mod_python] [SPAM] Hello, (Re) importing module

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Sat May 19 04:46:13 EDT 2007

Read:

  http://www.dscpl.com.au/wiki/ModPython/Articles/TheProcessInterpreterModel

Apache actually uses multiple processes and so the messages most
likely correspond to the module being loaded into the distinct
processes.

If you upgrade to latest version of mod_python it will be more obvious
what is going on as the process ID is recorded in the messages, plus
the messages distinguish between the initial import and subsequent
reimporting due to modules being changed.

Many bugs with module importing are also fixed in the newest version
of mod_python.

Graham