[mod_python] compile on 64-bit windows server 2003

Henk van den Toorn hvdtoorn at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:38:58 EDT 2007

Hello, people!

I'm very much interested in building the latest (3.3.1) version of
mod_python on a 64-bit server (win2003). I have gotten the sources from
the download pages and the source for apache httpd as well (it seems
like you need that in order to find the httpd.h files and more)

Does anybody have experience doing this? Or can the way to address this
problem be found somewhere on the internet? I've searched everywhere but
I cannot find anything how to do this and all build attempts fail.

Thanks in advance! Greetings, Henk