[mod_python] Python Debugger doesn't start in Mod_Python

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:04:52 EDT 2007

BTW, a couple of things to try.

1. See if running httpd with options '-X -DONE_PROCESS' makes a difference.

2. See if you can arrange for environment variable called
'AP_PARENT_PID' to be set to '0' in the environment that the httpd
process is running so as to stop mod_python avoiding its
initialisation step. Am not sure what magic is required on Windows to
set environment variables.

Graham