[mod_python] Multiple loading of same module with winnt MPM

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:18:41 EDT 2007

I realised as soon as I had shutdown the computer that it wasn't going
to work as had got logic of one of the other checks wrong way around
in my head. I figured I had to make another 3 line change to at least
solve your initial presenting problem. I suspected this may not cover
case of changes after initial import though. Now you have sent such a
big set of changes, I'll have to sit down and look through it properly
which depending on how busy am today may take a little while.

Graham