[mod_python] undefined symbol: mod_mod_python

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:20:38 EDT 2007

Did you either upgrade your mod_python binary package to a newer
version built specifically for the new version of Apache, or rebuild
mod_python from source code against the newer version of Apache.

This error typically means you are using a version of the
mod_python.so compiled against a different version of Apache than what
you are running.