[mod_python] having modpython make a data base connection

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Tue Jun 12 21:30:24 EDT 2007

I don't want to start a flame ware here, but I'm starting to develop
and application that will connect to a postgresql server.

I realize there are probably a dozen things I should know about
modpython before I begin.

I will be use the standard python handler. I won't be using publisher
or psp (at least I think).

I am afraid of issues like having modpython make a db connection
object that is not shared properly --. The more terrifying question is
what should be be asking.

I wonder if someone has develop a top ten rules of thumb when using
modpython with sql data base connections?

--
David Bear
phone: 	602-496-0424