[mod_python] Re: mod_python and SQLAlchemy don't mix?

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 23:34:00 EDT 2007

That would be my guess. Since a re-entrant library is the one that
would normally support multithreading, would suggest use of _r variant
of libraries. It may be necessary to configure PHP package as it might
need some preprocessor define set as well to indicate reentrant code.

What one could do initially is simply change the configuration for PHP
so as not to load the mysql module into PHP, or simply not load PHP
into Apache at all. That would allow you to test and see if you
problem goes away. If you require PHP, obviously that isn't an option.

Graham