[mod_python] FW: Mod_Python

Jim Gallacher jpg at jgassociates.ca
Thu Jul 26 09:29:49 EDT 2007

Jed Drury -X (jedrury - Manpower at Cisco) wrote:
> Hi Jim,
> Thanks for getting back to me so promptly.  The problem is that when I try
> to test mptest.py there is no identification of mod apache.

But you are calling mptest.py from your browser, right?

ie http://localhost/test/mptest.py

(Substituting the correct host for localhost, and assuming that
mptest.py resides in the htdocs/test directory.)

The error log you posted previously indicates that mod_python is getting
initialized.

Perhaps you could post the contents of your mptest.py file?

Jim

PS. I'm heading out the door shortly and won't be back until later this
afternoon.