[mod_python] [emerg] No space left on device: Couldn't create accept lock

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:20:40 EDT 2007

You can also use:

  PythonOption mod_python.mutex_locks 4

at global scope in Apache configuration, ie., outside of VirtualHost
containers, to limit how many session mutex locks that mod_python
creates in the first place.

There is also a 'configure' option to override the value when
compiling mod_python itself.

Your system does though look like it was creating too few so good idea
to increase the system limit anyway as reducing it too much in
mod_python may cause issues if you rely on mod_python sessions
heavily.

Graham