[mod_python] Grr

ryan luna ryan_gm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 01:33:56 EDT 2007

That line is not in the Apache conf file
and yes i restart Apache after changes and in the error log i see
 mod_python: Creating 8 session mutexes based on 0 max processes and 250 max threads.

Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumpleton at gmail.com> wrote: Ensure that somewhere in your Apache configuration you have:

  AccessFileName .htaccess

Did you ensure that you restarted Apache and did you verify that
mod_python startup message appears in the Apache error log file?

Graham