[mod_python] Grr

ryan luna ryan_gm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 01:18:54 EDT 2007

I have that line the in file and its pointing to the directory
and LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so is in the file aswell

Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumpleton at gmail.com> wrote: On 17/07/07, ryan luna  wrote:
> Hmm, i guess its not being read because theres no error when i through in
> some random characters

Well ensure that you have somewhere in main Apache configuration:

  AllowOverride FileInfo

Ie., FileInfo needs to be set for that directory or some enclosing directory.

BTW, please use reply-all and keep follow ups on mailing list.

Graham