[mod_python] Grr

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 01:02:32 EDT 2007

On 17/07/07, ryan luna <ryan_gm at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Im having trouble getting Apache to read .py files the right way.
> I'v followed this
> http://www.dscpl.com.au/wiki/ModPython/Articles/GettingModPythonWorking
> guide but it still shows the source code and not the result of the code.

If using a .htaccess file, have you verified the .htaccess file is
even been read?

You can do this by putting in it some random crap, eg.

This should result in browser returning a 500 error if .htaccess file is read.

If no 500 error, the FileInfo override isn't set for the directory.

Anyway, that is about all the mind reading I can do without you
actually posting your .htaccess configuration as well as the main
configuration Directory configuration for the directory where you are
putting stuff.