[mod_python] Grr

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 01:02:32 EDT 2007

On 17/07/07, ryan luna <ryan_gm at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Im having trouble getting Apache to read .py files the right way.
> I'v followed this
> http://www.dscpl.com.au/wiki/ModPython/Articles/GettingModPythonWorking
> guide but it still shows the source code and not the result of the code.

If using a .htaccess file, have you verified the .htaccess file is
even been read?

You can do this by putting in it some random crap, eg.

  XXXX

This should result in browser returning a 500 error if .htaccess file is read.

If no 500 error, the FileInfo override isn't set for the directory.

Anyway, that is about all the mind reading I can do without you
actually posting your .htaccess configuration as well as the main
configuration Directory configuration for the directory where you are
putting stuff.