[mod_python] unable to get publisher handler working

Hristo Asenov njvsny at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 17:54:17 EDT 2007

actually, i just got it working, i didn't have the html formatted right i think.

Hristo Asenov <njvsny at yahoo.com> wrote: Hello, I installed mod_python recently and got the mptest example from the Documentation book working. However, I want to have user input capabilities and get forms working. I think that it is working, but unfortunately my form is not going to the right place. I am able to see the script working when I manually go to
however when I post using the form provided in the example, the url goes to
if I have "POST" as a method of posting and it is
if I have a "GET" as a method of posting. Does someone know what I am doing wrong? Here is the url: http://ecks.homeunix.net/form.html.

Choose the right car based on your needs.   Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. _______________________________________________
Mod_python mailing list
Mod_python at modpython.org