[mod_python] 3.3 going gold?

Martijn Moeling martijn at xs4us.nu
Sun Jan 28 08:50:18 EST 2007

I argued for this some time ago.

3.3.0b is excellently stable in my setup as I went "live" with it on 1st
of January.

Next to that I must confirm the excellent support given by the guys. I
suggest we all keep reading the mailing list and help them out by
answering the newby questions for them. I am fixing up my work on a
whole load of short examples on various topics:

Use of MySQLdb
Sessions stored in MySQL
Uploading of pictures (or other binairy data) into Mysql.
Coverting pictures on the server with the PIP Image package
The use of XMLHttp request in conjunction with MP
Using MP to handle virtual hosts and paths within
Various methods of passing data between MP and the browser.

Etc.

Maybe we can put up a wish list and work that one out into the Wiki?

Martijn