[mod_python] how to run multiple subinterpreters from mod_python

Suresh Lakshmanan suresh.lakshmanan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 05:42:39 EST 2007

looking further ... looks like apache does not give 503. it must be due to
an intermediate proxy that give
503 on a connection timeout when connecting to apache. so, i guess i would
need to configure apache to
accept more number or connections from the network.

can someone please point out what that option is?