[mod_python] Building on solaris with gcc

Ron Reisor ron at udel.edu
Tue Jan 23 10:41:07 EST 2007

Graham is correct, it's very important the that the apache and resultant
libtool configuration match your mod_python configuration. We're running
mod_python-3.3.0b on Solaris 10 sparc, but it and apache are built using
the Sun C compiler. You should be able to get it working with gcc but I
haven't tried that.

cheers,

Ron