[mod_python] How to start a new "page" from within program?

alex jadacyrus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 20:11:33 EST 2007

Okay, im using the publisher handler and when my web forms do a POST
action to functions in my index.py, it loads the information fresh,
however when I call a function or series of functions from within my
program, it ends up just concatenating the html (req.write's) onto the
existing page. I really want this one function to just start a new
"page" or "connection" (I guess thats what u would call it) , when it is
summoned. I have no idea how to go about this..Thanks..

ALEX