[mod_python] Question about mod_python configuration

export at hope.cz export at hope.cz
Sat Jan 20 10:31:02 EST 2007

I am able to use mod_python with this configuration

<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/test">
        AddHandler mod_python .py
       PythonHandler mptest
      PythonDebug On
  </Directory>

where server root is
 "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2"

But now I would like to  move PythonHandler  ( here mptest) to a different place.
I need  the PythonHandler to  be in

C:/MyDirectory/projects/mimproject/apps/mimi/ModPythonPom/views/mod

How must change the above configuration so that I can use mod_python?

Thank you for help
Lad.