[mod_python] Several handlers- not releasing memory

export at hope.cz export at hope.cz
Mon Jan 15 10:41:08 EST 2007

Graham,
Thank you for your reply.
So I removed Django handlers from conf.httpd and made a static page where FORM looks
like this

<form method="post" action="/cgi-bin/handler.py" enctype="multipart/form-data">
</form>

Now ,  no Django is  running but still the memory is not released and in the reading/filtering
process,  memory is going up and up?
Is my assumption that the memory should be release after each writing(  before each
reading) that is  done  in InputFilter  correct?
Or do I make a mistake somewhere?

Thank you for your reply
Lad