[mod_python] Building Problems on OS X (intel macbook core2duo)

michael starke starke.m at gmx.de
Mon Jan 15 06:19:19 EST 2007

Well, i fixed it =)

I found out, that my installtion of apache2 was incorret, i had no
mod_so support (i thought it was always enabled on apache2.x) but
with a rebuilt (--enable-modules-shared=all --enable-so) i started
the mod_python built (no makefile alteration, just plain apxs and
python options) and it worked out well.

Thanks for your patience, i was having a hard time and did not
realize the problem was in apache not in mod_python.

Maybe if someone else has the same problem you know what to aks too =)

Greetings,
michael