[mod_python] Several handlers

export at hope.cz export at hope.cz
Mon Jan 15 03:41:30 EST 2007

 Graham,
Thank you for your reply and help.
 So,now my input filter looks like this:

 def inputfilter(filter):
     if filter.req.method != 'POST':
         filter.pass_on()
         return
     filter.req.log_error('first read')
     s = filter.read()
     while s:
         filter.req.log_error('writing (%s)' % len(s))
         filter.write(s)
         s = filter.read()
     if s is None:
         filter.req.log_error('closing')
         filter.close()

 When I check error log I can see list of
  writing (8000)
 which could be good.I think it says that data is read /write in 8000bytes chunks.

 But still memory is NOT released but increases in the process of reading.
 Should  memory be released after each writing?
 What should I check to find out the  reason that  causes resources are run out?
 Thank you for helo and reply
 La.