[mod_python] how to handle xforms with publisher handler

Emiliano Moscato moski666 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:56:31 EST 2007

Hi all!

I'm getting crazy trying to receive xforms xml data with mod_python +
publisher handler.
In a normal HTML form, the data would be sent as
application/x-www-form-urlencoded, in the XForms world however, this
information is sent as XML formatted data (application/xml).
Up to now I've used cherryPy as web server and I've got my xml data with
cherrypy.threadData.xform.
I've read that PHP receive this in $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA variable. If I send
the form to a php script all work fine.
But when I try to submit a xforms with method POST to a script managed by
publisher handler I get an error with no log in my apache server error log.
Any help?
TIA
--
mOsKi
"No hay nada que uno haga mal , lo que hay es poco vino." Autor Anonimo