[mod_python] suEXEC and mod_python ( cgihandler )

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Jan 8 04:59:01 EST 2007

On 08/01/2007, at 8:46 PM, IQDoctor wrote:

> You can try with Apache itk MPM(perfork MPM based), it working fine
> for me.

To clarify what is being talked about here, this is not a standard MPM
for Apache, ie., doesn't come with Apache. The site for it AFAIK is:

   http://home.samfundet.no/~sesse/mpm-itk/

Also, the level of control over the user is only down to the virtual
host
and not arbitrary scripts within a virtual host.

Graham