[mod_python] Catching all tracebacks from mod_python?

Daniel Kvasnicka jr. smilelover at centrum.cz
Sun Feb 25 11:40:29 EST 2007

Hi people,
I would like to implement a custom error pages system, that would allow
people to set custom resource to be an error page. With 404 error it's
no problem, because I can tell whether my handler finds a file or not.
The problem is that I don't know how to catch every error traceback from
mod_python. I can surround the content of my handler function with try &
except, but what if an error occures when processing the code after
"except"?

--
http://danielkvasnicka.php5.cz -- web & corporate design, programování
internetových a intranetových aplikací