[mod_python] Conflit with same different Session IDs

S.R.Pardá linux at qbox.es
Fri Dec 21 20:38:34 EST 2007

Ok, problem solved. Thank You very much.

At end, It was my fail, because I was misleading the directory name for

The real directories of the application are different for
simplification, of the examples I posted.
In the real ones, I used a little different directory name for
session.application_path variable, something like (nothe the Capital

   <Directory "/home/user/AppA/">
        PythonOption mod_python.session.application_path "/appA"

By error, I thought that the directory indicated in the application_path
was a virtual one for the cookie.
Changing the value to the exact and real directory (with capital
letters) solved the problem. Something like:

   <Directory "/home/user/AppA/">
        PythonOption mod_python.session.application_path "/AppA"

Now it works perfect, I can continue the development and testing of the
applicationss , now I'm more confident with the robustness of the
applications based in mod_python (thinking in the final production

Your help was greatly aprecciated.