[mod_python] Documentation for Web Programming

Sancar Saran sancar.saran at evodot.com
Fri Dec 21 03:35:55 EST 2007

On Friday 21 December 2007 02:03:00 Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> On 21/12/2007, Sancar Saran <sancar.saran at evodot.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there any good web programming documentation in python for especially
> > people like me who has php programming experience.
>
> Since WSGI is where things are heading. I would start at:
>
>   http://www.wsgi.org
>
> and follow links to various packages there. The mod_python package
> isn't the only solution and since you have no prior Python web
> programming experience you may be better off using one of the higher
> level Python web frameworks rather than mod_python.
>
> That said, if you really want to use mod_python, then one of the first
> Google results for 'mod_python tutorial' is:
>
>   http://webpython.codepoint.net/mod_python
>
> Using Google you will no doubt be able to easily find a lot of other
> stuff as well.
>
> Graham

Hello again,

Thanks for response,

Using google for example "python browser detector" results noting.
Last week I do head crash to google find someting.

And download ton's of pdf to learn how to create web sites using python.

Noting was help. Documentation was pathetic. Everybody foctus to Python
programming language. No real examples for non "Real" programmers. Every
document focus to steal C++ programmers using words "how python easy".

I collect tiny bity information warious web sites to find where is the
HTTP_USER_AGENT information.

And

Frameworks try to put you in their way. I'm still noobie about python and then
they push their way, their terminology. It was totally double alien world.

Anyhow thanks for links. It seems they had valuable info for example cookies
and forms.

Regards

Sancar