[mod_python] Re: XSLT and mod_python

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:28:48 EDT 2007

If you are having to use 'main_interpreter', then it means some C
extension module author has taken the easy path and used the
simplified GIL state API for thread management rather than using the
complete API properly. This means their module cannot be used in
secondary sub interpreters as created in mod_python and you have to
force it to use the main interpreter.

Graham