[mod_python] Headers not being sent when input/output is over a certain size

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Tue Aug 28 22:14:51 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I'm writing an Output Filter using mod_python and facing an intriguing
issue.

When my input/output is over a certain size, the Content-Type/Content-Length
headers are not set. Anything below that size works fine.

I'm using mod_python 3.3.1 with Apache 2.2.4 on both Windows and Linux with
the same behaviour.

The input size is roughly 7.5Kb and the generated output is roughly 13.5Kb.
The only difference between a working request and a non-working request is
the
size. It smells to me like there's some buffer flushing going on before I
set
Content-Length/Content-Type.

Is this a known-issue? If not, how can I help diagnose it?

--
Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems, Inc.