[mod_python] Apache wont load/start...

Jacob Carlsson jagge_90 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:49:15 EDT 2007

Hello!

Im using Windows XP.

I have tried to get apache (both 2.2.4 and 2.0.59 to work with mod_python).
I have python 2.4 and I have tried using
"mod_python-3.2.10.win32-py2.4-apache2.2" &
"mod_python-3.3.1.win32-py2.4-Apache2.2" and also some other different
versions when I tested with apache 2.0.59.

My problem is that apache simply wont load when i enter "LoadModule
python_module modules/mod_python.so" in httpd.conf.
Now I have tried fixing this in many various ways for hours and not succeded
at all.
For example I have searched google and your page for answers and i found out
that some people had the same problem as I but some of their solutions didnt
work out for me.
For example I tried adding python to my "PATH" variable but that didnt help
much.. Maybe i did it incorrect? I added "C:\Python24" (thats simply where I
installed python)
Also many that have the same problem didnt get an answer that i could read.

So i would appreciate any help so i finally can solve this really annoying
problem!

Best Regards Jacob Carlsson