[mod_python] Python 3.0/Guido and mod_python.

S.Hayles sh23 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 11:46:54 EDT 2007

My non-expert reading of this is that changes to built-ins need to be
isolated from other interpreters running in the same address space so
they don't make mod_python unusable.

But I could be wrong.

Steven

Steven Hayles - Computer Systems Developer, sh23 at le.ac.uk
Web and e-learning Services, IT Services, Computer Centre,
University of Leicester, University Rd, Leicester, LE1 7RH
Fax (0/+44)116 2525027 WWW <URL:http://www.le.ac.uk/home/sh23>