[mod_python] Problem storing objects in session

Michael Harrison mlh496 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:08:25 EDT 2007

I can store objects in session locally, but not on my production server.
Here are my computer specs:

Server: Linux, Apache 2.2, ModPython 3.3.1

Reading through past discussions, I understand there was a change in
ModPython 3.2 that did cause pickling problems when saving a session with
objects in it.  Has this been fixed?  If so, then apparently I need to tweak
my Apache configuration (not sure how).  If not, I can't find any discussion
that mentions this fact.

Thanks in advance,
-Michael Harrison (first time poster)