[mod_python] Mod_python 3.3.1 openSUSE package

Dr. Peter Poeml poeml at suse.de
Fri Apr 13 09:47:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 04:54:13PM -0500, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> The Apache Software Foundation and The Apache HTTP Server Project are
> pleased to announce the 3.3.1 release of mod_python. Mod_python 3.3.1
> is considered a stable release, suitable for production use.

I have updated the packages in the openSUSE buildservice to 3.3.1:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/Apache:/Modules/

The directories starting with "Apache_" contain builds against the
buildservice Apache (http://software.opensuse.org/download/Apache/). The
other ones are builds for the standard distro Apache.

Peter
--
Allen Gewalten zum Trutz sich erhalten.

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH